Working for the brandgroup
Success comes dynamically, as does a career. Both can only succeed if competence and motivation come together, if everyone does their best - and this in everything they do and in all areas of the company. The brandgroup also owes its international success to the commitment and know-how of its employees.
We want to continue to ensure our corporate success together with you. For that we're looking for engineers and business people, skilled workers and trainees who can see their professional future at brandgroup. On the basis of fair and respectful cooperation, we offer appropriate pay as well as individual support through ongoing and further training. For example, entrants have a permanent contact person to help them get to know the company and familiarise themselves with their department. Above all however, we offer varied work in exciting areas of activity.
Innovative strength, know-how and reliability
The brandgroup is a medium-sized, internationally expanding family-owned company. We develop and produce technical springs, spring assemblies and formed wire parts at various locations in Europe, Asia and Central America. We offer innovative technical and logistical solutions for our international customers from the automotive supply industry, door industry and further indursties. For decades, our customers have valued our innovative strength, our know-how and our reliability.
Our clearly defined corporate goals and the rules of our cooperation are laid down in our mission statement. You can find out more about the individual companies of the brandgroup, our joint ventures and our international locations in the brandgroup section.
brandgroup advantages at a glance
- Professional development through training and further training
- Individual personal development and regular feedback discussions
- Opportunities for promotion in an international company
- A medium-sized family-owned company with a high level of social responsibility
- Team-orientated work with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Entrants mentoring for professional familiarisation
- Support measures for optimum potential development for trainees